This is great. And a mystery I want to solve it. Who are these men and why did they gather for the picture? What year is this motor car? I'll bet the man sitting with these boys is the owner. Who is he? I think the man on the far end from Glenn is related. They have a similar appearance. They are probably ALL related and from Woodruff. Is this the motor car that the high school students were driven to Randolph in? No--I think it was longer. Note the shoes Glenn is wear. They look like hook and lace. He and the fella on the other end of the running board are both wearing vests. Curious. Thanks for resurrecting and sharing this picture Rex!
This is great. And a mystery I want to solve it. Who are these men and why did they gather for the picture? What year is this motor car? I'll bet the man sitting with these boys is the owner. Who is he? I think the man on the far end from Glenn is related. They have a similar appearance. They are probably ALL related and from Woodruff. Is this the motor car that the high school students were driven to Randolph in? No--I think it was longer. Note the shoes Glenn is wear. They look like hook and lace. He and the fella on the other end of the running board are both wearing vests. Curious. Thanks for resurrecting and sharing this picture Rex!
ReplyDelete