Thursday, March 1, 2012

Woodruff and Frazier Ranch House




Bessie and I, in the snow!


Bessie & Cousins?? (Blondie is the horse)


Frazier Cousin (Mark, Bessie, Me, ???)

Home Built late 1800's by Stephen Vistal Frazier
My Grandpa, Frank Union Frazier
Remodeled Kitchen of the Frazier Ranch House, Glenn Frazier (my dad), Uncle Elmer Frazier (my dad's brother)


Fat sheep



2 comments:

  1. I just realized there are six different Woodruff Ranch pictures here. They are great. Someone was always hiking up the hill across the road to take a picture. Our parents had a lot of pride in the ranch. And passed it on to us. Thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie/Rex do you have a picture of the hill across from the Ranch that many of these pictures are taken from? I'm trying to work up a little something about the Ranch on the 4th of July. Stephen Vestal raised a flag on the hill across from his Ranch in celebration on the 4th. I'd welcome a picture of that hill if you have one somewhere.

    The picture of three children on Blondie is of Gayle and Johnnie Purchase and Bessie Frazier.

    ReplyDelete