These are great pictures Rex. I've never before seen the ones of you on the horse. I presume the little boy is Stanley. Who is on the horse next to the one you are riding, with the blanket roll behind his saddle? Those are the Crawford Mountains clear across the valley. Where were you going?
The pictures of the cows and the bulls are from the group of pictures our Aunts provided at a PH Rex Reunion one year. In the picture of the bulls, is that Grandpa Rex's Bear River Log home in the background? Or is this picture taken in Randolph proper?
I have another question for you, Rex. Could the wood house in the background of the picture of the two bulls be Grandpa PH Rex's Bear River Ranch House. This is probably an earlier picture, but do you remember what it was like over there when you worked in the Randolph Hay Fields?
These are great pictures Rex. I've never before seen the ones of you on the horse. I presume the little boy is Stanley. Who is on the horse next to the one you are riding, with the blanket roll behind his saddle? Those are the Crawford Mountains clear across the valley. Where were you going?
ReplyDeleteThe pictures of the cows and the bulls are from the group of pictures our Aunts provided at a PH Rex Reunion one year. In the picture of the bulls, is that Grandpa Rex's Bear River Log home in the background? Or is this picture taken in Randolph proper?
I have another question for you, Rex. Could the wood house in the background of the picture of the two bulls be Grandpa PH Rex's Bear River Ranch House. This is probably an earlier picture, but do you remember what it was like over there when you worked in the Randolph Hay Fields?
ReplyDelete