I too believe the picture of all of us at the P. H. Rex Family Reunion is 1979. That was the year Dustin arrived, and I'm holding Melinda, and Uncle Maeser was here visiting--Dustin followed him everywhere. We held it in Aunt Winnie's back yard in Marion. I'll look up a couple of things to make certain. I love these group pictures you've posted. I enjoyed looking through them, and recognizing how everyone has grown--not to mention the numbers too. You have a beautiful family. Mom and Dad have a beautiful family.
Oops, I was wrong! I should have checked first. That picture has to be 1980. Aunt Doty died November 21, 1979. Uncle Maeser came to see Mother the next year, 1980, on his way to the Philippines. We probably had this reunion because he was here. I'll have to go back and check, and see if his kids were at the reunion. Probably not, Marion lived in Oregon, and she'd come the preceding November to bury her mother in Randolph.
You'll have to limit my comments soon. I see Marion and Susan with their children, so everyone except Uncle Harold's family must have gathered. Richard wasn't there for some reason.
I too believe the picture of all of us at the P. H. Rex Family Reunion is 1979. That was the year Dustin arrived, and I'm holding Melinda, and Uncle Maeser was here visiting--Dustin followed him everywhere. We held it in Aunt Winnie's back yard in Marion. I'll look up a couple of things to make certain. I love these group pictures you've posted. I enjoyed looking through them, and recognizing how everyone has grown--not to mention the numbers too. You have a beautiful family. Mom and Dad have a beautiful family.
ReplyDeleteOops, I was wrong! I should have checked first. That picture has to be 1980. Aunt Doty died November 21, 1979. Uncle Maeser came to see Mother the next year, 1980, on his way to the Philippines. We probably had this reunion because he was here. I'll have to go back and check, and see if his kids were at the reunion. Probably not, Marion lived in Oregon, and she'd come the preceding November to bury her mother in Randolph.
ReplyDeleteYou'll have to limit my comments soon. I see Marion and Susan with their children, so everyone except Uncle Harold's family must have gathered. Richard wasn't there for some reason.
ReplyDelete