Wow! Look at these treasures you've had hidden away Rex! I have NEVER (that I can now recall) seen that youthful picture of Mother. She is gorgeous. I see resemblances I haven't before. Thank you for this. And that picture of Grandpa Rex with his horse we haven't seen before. I'm going to put that up on my blog. There are some Rex cousins (Nancy) who would like that too. Thanks again Bonnie. Love, Bessie
Wow! Look at these treasures you've had hidden away Rex! I have NEVER (that I can now recall) seen that youthful picture of Mother. She is gorgeous. I see resemblances I haven't before. Thank you for this. And that picture of Grandpa Rex with his horse we haven't seen before. I'm going to put that up on my blog. There are some Rex cousins (Nancy) who would like that too. Thanks again Bonnie. Love, Bessie
ReplyDelete