You've got some great new pictures here tonight Rex and Bonnie. I love your new front page--all of your wonderful grandchildren/babies. Just for posterity's sake. This picture of Rex in his kilt and tartans was taken summer of 2002 at the Frank Union Frazier Reunion at a park in Bountiful, Utah. Great job Bonnie! Love, Bessie
Cousin Steve Frazier loved his Frazier Heritage, this Family Reunion, and anything Scottish. Seeing Rex dressed up in his kilts and tartans (Steve asked me for a picture, and some history I shared at the reunion) inspired him to do the same!
You've got some great new pictures here tonight Rex and Bonnie. I love your new front page--all of your wonderful grandchildren/babies. Just for posterity's sake. This picture of Rex in his kilt and tartans was taken summer of 2002 at the Frank Union Frazier Reunion at a park in Bountiful, Utah. Great job Bonnie! Love, Bessie
ReplyDeleteThanks Bessie! We love any additional information and comments😀
ReplyDeleteCousin Steve Frazier loved his Frazier Heritage, this Family Reunion, and anything Scottish. Seeing Rex dressed up in his kilts and tartans (Steve asked me for a picture, and some history I shared at the reunion) inspired him to do the same!
ReplyDeletehttp://ancestralties.blogspot.com/2011/01/stephen-k-frazier-may-18-1945-december.html