Uncle Maiser Rex and Susan Rex. I was visiting California for a business trip. I interview with Touche Ross & Co. Met with Uncle Maiser Rex and his daughter. The old photo booths.
I've been enjoying your recent pictures. You and your father, Rex. You love to take pictures of things like floods and water and construction sites. He kept a lot of pictures of the State Street Flood. Maybe the same year as yours. I remember the Sunday everyone was released from meetings early to sandbag. It was your own street. Our neighborhood effort was Memory Grove.
And I love the picture of Rex and Susan and Uncle Maeser. I intend on sending Susan a copy. Taken in a photo-booth, she might not still have a copy. How things have changed with everyone's new cell phone/cameras.
I've been enjoying your recent pictures. You and your father, Rex. You love to take pictures of things like floods and water and construction sites. He kept a lot of pictures of the State Street Flood. Maybe the same year as yours. I remember the Sunday everyone was released from meetings early to sandbag. It was your own street. Our neighborhood effort was Memory Grove.
ReplyDeleteAnd I love the picture of Rex and Susan and Uncle Maeser. I intend on sending Susan a copy. Taken in a photo-booth, she might not still have a copy. How things have changed with everyone's new cell phone/cameras.