I'm happy to see these recent pictures you've had Bonnie post. I haven't seen them for a long time. It felt so good to check in here this after noon and find them. Thanks so much, Bonnie. Love, Bessie
I especially liked seeing Rex in that wonderful home made coat with all of the buttons. My thought was, "he sure looks like a Frazier!"
The top picture is of Rex in Grandpa Rex's boots. That is one of the Andrus cousins by Grandpa's back porch behind Rex. Fond memories.
I'm happy to see these recent pictures you've had Bonnie post. I haven't seen them for a long time. It felt so good to check in here this after noon and find them. Thanks so much, Bonnie. Love, Bessie
ReplyDeleteI especially liked seeing Rex in that wonderful home made coat with all of the buttons. My thought was, "he sure looks like a Frazier!"
ReplyDeleteThe top picture is of Rex in Grandpa Rex's boots. That is one of the Andrus cousins by Grandpa's back porch behind Rex. Fond memories.
ReplyDelete